Duration: 02:30 (Approx.)
Adult $60, Child $55 (3-12 years old) (Under 3 free)
- 45 Minute Juneau Sight Seeing Tour through downtown and Douglas Island.
- Informative Driver/Guide.
- Stop at Douglas Island for a view of Juneau
- Narrative Transfer to the Mendenhall Glacier
- Option to stay at the Mendenhall Glacier Park longer and take the Juneau Tours Glacier Shuttle back to town.
- Or return with the Driver/Guide at an appointed time.
NOTES + RESTRICTIONS
We require a minimum of 12 hours in advance to book this activity online. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly to inquire about short-term bookings.
This is a 45 minute tour through downtown Juneau and across the bridge to Douglas Island, then travel 30 minutes along the scenic highway with a drop off at Mendenhall Glacier. After spending 45 minutes to an hour, your driver/guide returns to the Mt. Roberts Tram. 2 to 2 1/2 hours total time for tour.
You’ll have the option to stay at the glacier a little longer if you want to; just let your driver know! The driver will show you where our shuttle bus back to town boards. Otherwise, after exploring the glacier, meet with driver at the designated time to return to the downtown port.
If you choose to stay longer – take our white Juneau Tours Glacier Shuttle back to town. It leaves at the top and bottom of the hour, every 30 minutes. The last shuttle back to town varies from 4-6:30 pm. Check with the driver to confirm on the day you are there. Please be aware of your all aboard time – it takes approximately 30 minutes to return to town from the glacier. **
Reservation and cancelation policy.
- Payment in full required at the time of booking.
- Only one discount may be applied per booking.
- A full refund is available up to 24 hours before departure. Partial refund requests for health reasons less than 24 hours in advance will be granted equalling 50% of the value of the individual ticket price.
- No refunds for late arrival or missing documents. Many tours leaving from Skagway, AK require a valid Passport, Visa or other valid proof of citizenship for entry into Canada and reentry into the United States.