Duration: 06:00 (Approx.)
Adult $189, Child $179 (3-12 years old) (Under 3 free)
Great things come in 3s! See the Mendenhall Glacier, Humpback whales AND feast on crab!
Meet our largest local residents – the humpback whales! Once aboard your coach, your driver guide narrates as you’re transferred to the harbor to board our custom-made whale watching boat. Experience two hours of guaranteed whale spotting and other possible wildlife. Afterwards our coach transfers you to the beautiful Mendenhall Glacier National Park. (The order of the glacier portion may be reversed for afternoon tours)
Once you’re back in town, enjoy Juneau’s Original King Crab Eatery at Tracy’s Crab Shack. The combo meal includes a meaty King Crab leg, yummy crab cakes, and their oh-so-delicious bisque! Beer and wine are available for purchase.
- A 2 hour whale-watching tour with lunch or dinner in Juneau.
- Watch humpback whales and other wildlife in the Inside Passage
- Transfer to the Mendenhall Glacier where your time can be flexible depending on your schedule.
- Take the half hourly shuttle back to town – a 30 minute ride with your shuttle driver-guide.
- Once you’re back in town, enjoy Juneau’s Original Tracy’s King Crab.
- Select from a variety of departure times
- Round-trip coach transport to Auke Bay Harbor, Mendenhall Glaicer and return to port with meal included
- Total tour time: Approximately 6.0 hours
Full refunds up to 24 hours before departure. Refund requests for health reasons less than 24 hours in advance will be granted 50% value of ticket price.
NOTES + RESTRICTIONS
We require a minimum of 12 hours in advance to book this activity online. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly to inquire about short-term bookings.