Duration: 04:30 (Approx.)
Adult $159, Child $149 (3-12 years old) (Under 3 free)
Two of the main reasons people come to Juneau: Whales and Kind Crab! First meet our largest local residents – the humpback whales! End your day with a delightful King Crab meal at one of Juneau’s Original Eateries!
Once aboard your coach, your driver guide narrates as you’re transferred to the harbor to board our custom-made whale watching boat. Experience two hours of guaranteed whale spotting and other possible wildlife.
Once you’re back in town, enjoy Juneau’s Original King Crab Eatery at Tracy’s Crab Shack. The combo meal includes a meaty King Crab leg, yummy crab cakes, and their oh-so-delicious bisque! Beer and wine are available for purchase.
- A 3.5 hour whale-watching tour (includes tranpsortation time) finished off with a crab lunch or dinner. (Dinner takes addtional time)
- Watch humpback whales and other wildlife in the Inside Passage
- Once you’re back in town, enjoy Juneau’s Original Tracy’s King Crab.
- Select from a variety of departure times
- Round-trip transfer to Auke Bay Harbor
- Crab Combo Meal at Juneau’s Original Tracy’s Crab Shack – 1 King Crab Leg; Crab Cakes, Lobster Bisque
Reservation and cancelation policy.
- Payment in full required at the time of booking.
- Only one discount may be applied per booking.
- A full refund is available up to 24 hours before departure. Partial refund requests for health reasons less than 24 hours in advance will be granted equalling 50% of the value of the individual ticket price.
- No refunds for late arrival or missing documents. Many tours leaving from Skagway, AK require a valid Passport, Visa or other valid proof of citizenship for entry into Canada and reentry into the United States.
NOTES + RESTRICTIONS
We require a minimum of 12 hours in advance to book this activity online. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly to inquire about short-term bookings.