Duration: 00:30 (Approx.)
Adult $45, Child $40 (3-12 years old) (Under 3 free)
BOOK ANY TIME, LEAVE ANY TIME, AND COME BACK ANY TIME. The shuttle is open ended – On Mondays – the Shuttle starts at Noon; Tuesday thru Sunday the shuttle starts at 7:30AM
- Board the White “Juneau Tours Glacier Shuttle” in front of the Mt. Roberts Tram to take the 30 minute ride to the Mendenhall Glacier.
- It is first come, first serve. It arrives at the top and bottom of the hour.
- No need to check-in with our dock representatives, the bus arrives at the top and bottom of the hour, just show your voucher.
- You can also ask one of our Dock Reps where the line is. They are located in front of the Mt. Roberts Tram. They will be holding a “Juneau Tour and Whale Watch” sign, look for a bright blue hat.
- The Last Shuttle usually leaves the Mendenhall Glacier Park at 6 pm, or 7 pm or varies with the cruise ship schedule. Our office or your driver will know on the day you arrive.
*Shuttle times may differ for May and September and varies with the cruise ship schedule. Our office or your driver will know on the day you arrive.
Things to bring:
- The weather is unpredictable and often wet.
- Wear layered clothing, with water proof jacket.
- A Camera and/ or video camera.
- Comfortable shoes.
Reservation and cancellation policy.
- Payment in full required at the time of booking.
- Only one discount may be applied per booking.
- A full refund is available up to 24 hours before departure. Partial refund requests for health reasons less than 24 hours in advance will be granted equalling 50% of the value of the individual ticket price.
- No refunds for late arrival or missing documents. Many tours leaving from Skagway, AK require a valid Passport, Visa or other valid proof of citizenship for entry into Canada and reentry into the United States.
NOTES + RESTRICTIONS
If you require any assistance with your booking, please contact our office directly